The Empyrean Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Empyrean Age! - Important Starting Information!

Go down

Welcome to the Empyrean Age! - Important Starting Information! Empty Welcome to the Empyrean Age! - Important Starting Information!

Post by Dominator046 Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am

Welcome to the Empyrean Age! - Important Starting Information! TQ07PbI

• You should start by reading everything in Character Creation!
  • Then, go on exploring the lore. I think the entry on Humans is a good start.
  • You will notice a significant lack of aliens. That is because I intend to let the players decide what aliens we'll see. As opposed to me creating a bunch, with only a few being used. Be reasonable, and don't blatantly plagiarize shit, and it'll probably work out easy.
  • Have ideas for your own lore? That's great! Post it in suggestions, and we'll work on it.
  • As you read the lore, you may notice some gaps where I haven't filled everything in. Chances are, those are opportunities for the players to write themselves into the world! Use them! They are first-come, first-serve.
  • There should ALWAYS be a picture AND a video at the top of every lore post. If the picture does not load, refresh the page.
  • For the start of this, we will be doing focusing on Micro/Individual-Character Scale events. But the intent is to build up to larger, grand-strategy play as well as keeping character events.
Dominator046
Dominator046
Admin

https://empyrean.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down